Terms & Conditions
By playing at Bingo Knights, the customer represents and warrants that he/she completely understands and agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Bingo Knights is the trade name of the Company, and the customers don't obtain rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
Mentioned below, are the casino's terms. Customers should read them thoroughly to ensure that he/she completely understand the conditions and are ready to abide by them. Customers should pursue the advice of a local legal official in case he/she has questions regarding his/her rights and obligations when agreeing to this arrangement. An alteration in the casino terms at any time is the casino's prerogative. We strongly advice that customers visit the Website and/or the Help file, once every three months.
To maintain and secure the customer's sensitive and personal data, we employ the most modern and superior methods, thereby ensuring the customer's protection. These include transmission of sensitive details to and from the client application, encryption of the user name and password information, and transfer of data from our servers.
- The customer's agreement to the fact that the casino reserves the right to limit and/or refuse wagers by the customer is a must. We also reserve the right to deny any game bonus for reasons including, but not confined to, player's calumny. In case of abuse, the player's membership shall be terminated, and he/she will be disallowed to use the casino in the future.
- The casino's verdict vis-Ã -vis any wager or winnings dispute shall be conclusive and binding.
- Customers are responsible to pay for the taxes and fees applicable to earnings that are a product from the use of the software. He/she is expected to maintain and report the earnings to his/her respective local authorities, in case the prizes are taxable in their jurisdiction.
- Customers can only submit legitimate and correct personal details in their registration form.
- Bingo Knights reserves the right to review the transaction records and logs at any time, for any reason whatsoever. If it appears that customers are participating in strategies that the casino, in its entire discretion perceives to be abusive, the casino reserves the right to cancel the rights of such customer to the promotion.
- Customers are prohibited to participate in abusive strategies. The Casino reserves the right to review transaction details & logs at any time; therefore, the Casino may annul the entitlement of the customer's promotion.
- The terms and conditions of any of our Casino offers are subject to future modifications. It is the customer's responsibility to regularly review if alterations and updates are made.
- When downloading the casino's software or signing up for any offer(s), the customers agree to receive occasional promotional e-mails from us & our associates.
- Customers should be aware that instant billing of their credit cards after a deposit/purchase is a given.
- Some of our processors pre-approve transactions and then process the transactions in a batch process later. If transactions happen to be declined at that time of it being processed, and if there are earnings generated from a pre-approved deposit, earnings from that transaction will become void.
- Customers are suggested by the Casino, to make a photocopy of all of their transaction details, games' rules, the payment plans and the latest regulations. Customers must keep these handy in order to avoid future misunderstandings and conflicts.
- When customers receive a payment by check, they must deposit this check to a financial institution within 30 days of receipt. Any delay could result in the check no longer being cashable. If this occurs, Bingo Knights is not responsible and a reissue of the check payment will not be made.
- Customers must read, comprehend and agree to the above mentioned terms and conditions before installing and using the casino's software.
Documents Required Section
Deposits using a Credit Card:
- Photo Identity Card.
- Utility bill.
- Front and Back of card(s). The CVV (last 3 digits at the back of card) number of the cards is to be omitted/concealed.
- Authorization form for the card(s) dully filled and signed. (Credit Card Agreement Form)
Deposit using other deposit option:
- Photo Identity Card.
- Utility bill.
Note: The personal details entered when making deposits MUST match the details listed in the customer's account profile (name, address, phone number and email address). Updated documents must to be supplied every 6 months, if applicable. Invalid customer's information will result in the termination of the account and all earnings will be forfeited. The documents can be scanned and uploaded by logging into bingo account, alternatively sent by email toÂ [email protected].
Customers must contact Live Help to inform themselves of all the applicable documents needed for withdrawal processing. After sending the documents to us, the customers can confirm the receipt of the documents and if they're legible by contacting Live Help after 48 hours.
No Deposit Bonus Policy
This is an offer valid for NEW account holders and only one (1) account per household, shared computer, physical address and/ or internet connection will qualify for this offer. In case multiple accounts are found, without any prior notice the management team will close all of the identical accounts and all winnings will be forfeited.
In special cases, two or more people within the same household may open accounts without it being considered as duplicates.
For an account to be considered as a household account, the original account MUST be an active depositor; and have contacted our customer support staff notifying them that a household account is about to be opened.
All of the necessary documentation must have been received in the original account prior to requesting a household account procedure.
Withdrawal Restrictions for Household Accounts
When one of the accounts within the same household requests a withdrawal, all accounts included within that same household will be subject to bonus restrictions and inability.
This is a temporary situation that will be reversed after a seven (7) day period from the withdrawal date or if a deposit is made into any of the household accounts at any time during this period.
- Customers need to have a deposit made within the last 60 days to make a withdrawal request.
- Customers can withdraw their earnings coming from the Free Sign-up Bonus.
- Customers can ONLY have ONE (1) withdrawal (i.e. Up-to $1250) per week or seven (7) days from our network sites.
- Verification: To verify their account, customers can either call us or they will receive a verification call from us.
- The customer's Deposit plus, Deposit bonus plus, Chat BBs must be wagered as per our promotion's guidelines, before being eligible to request a withdrawal.
- Withdrawals are processed every Monday through Friday, except on banking holidays. We process all withdrawals 4 business days old or older.
- Subsequent withdrawal request will be considered upon completion of the previously withdrawal request made (if any.)
- The minimum withdrawal request from Bingo to the Wallet or Casino to the Wallet or from the wallet to the customer can be of $100. ALL withdrawal requests below $100 will be rejected. The maximum withdrawal limit on bingo and casino game earnings is $1,250 per week.
- Earnings derived from complimentary promotional Bonus Bucks (except for free sign-up bonus) received by the customer, are not eligible for withdrawal unless previously specified.
- Once a payout is requested, the customer will forfeit all BB's left in his/her account up to the value of the remaining cash balance. If the withdrawal is not approved the lost BB's would be returned. Example: A Player "x" has $300 cash in account and $300 BB's. Player withdraws $200 cash leaving $100 cash in account. Player's BB's will be reduced to $100.
- When customers make their first withdrawal, they MUST send us the documents as mentioned in Documents required Section. This will ensure that the withdrawal amount reaches the right person. The information entered MUST match the details listed in their account profile (name, address, phone number and email address).
- Updated documents have to be submitted every 6 months if applicable. Incorrect personal information will result in the termination of the account and all earnings will be forfeited. The documents can be scanned and uploaded by logging into bingo account, alternatively sent by email to [email protected]
- Customers must contact Live Help to know about all applicable documents needed for the withdrawal processing. 30 minutes after sending the documents to us, the customers can contact Live Help to confirm if we have received their documents and if they are legible.
- Approved withdrawals will be paid within 10 business days. All withdrawals may incur a processing fee of up to $40, depending on the payment processor and/or withdrawal amount. Customers will be paid via the fastest and most suitable payment methods including checks. Payments made in checks are Account payee checks or Crossed checks. Customers will have to deposit the check in their bank account.
- Earnings derived from NCB** will be rejected.
- Bingo Knights suggests that customers visit the rule's page on a regular basis. The management team reserves the right to edit the site Rules without prior notice.
- All of the funds (including Pre-Buys and 123 Treasure Island account) should be in the customer's Bingo account when he/she makes the withdrawal request.
- Customers should not have any pending withdrawals on any of the 123 network sites when making the withdrawal request.
For any concerns regarding withdrawals, please contact our withdrawal department.
Country Based Restrictions
Depending on the customer's country of residence, restrictions may apply for casino playing, the use of bonuses, free chips and/or deposits via credit card. Bingo Knights reserves the right to change these restrictions on an individual basis. Carefully go through the rules that may apply.
Customers can contact us in order to receive information regarding any country based restriction(s). The casino shall assess your account and make the final call based on your case.
Deposit Bonus and Wagering Requirements
All deposit bonuses at Bingo Knights are based on our promotions. Your bonus amount will be credited to your account immediately. Bonuses and compensations can only be used on Bingo, Keno and Slot games. In the interest of fair gaming, we require that all customers fulfill the wagering requirement. This requirement is in the interest of fair play considering that any wager at the Bingo Knights site can return a sizeable winning.
Deposit Bonus Playthrough Requirement
Customers must wager at least (1) one times their last deposit amount for the bonus to automatically kick into their available balance.
Withdrawal Playthrough Requirement: This is the wagering of the sum of deposit amount, respective deposit bonus and Chat BBs a total of (3) three times for Bingo Games and thirty (30) times for casino games including 123 Treasure Island unless exclusively specified in the promotions.
* Customers can withdraw earnings coming from a Free Sign-up Bonus limited to a maximum of $50. Customers accounts will be credited with $50 cash (wagering not applicable on this $50 credit) along with the initial deposit amount and applicable bonus opted by the customer. The customer has to meet the wagering requirement if applicable for the deposit amount and all associated bonuses including Chat BBs taken by the player from the time of deposit and before making a withdrawal request.
Example1: A customer "x" wins $100 from our free signup-bonus and wants to deposit to be able to withdraw his winnings. The customer chooses to go for straight deposit (zero % deposit bonus and no-wagering required option) of $100. Player's account will be reset and credited with $50 Cash Plus $100 Cash plus $00.00 bonus. Therefor,e the customer has $150 in Cash and can withdraw all $150 if he wishes or can play on to win more and withdraw.
Example2: A customer "x" wins $100 from our free sign up bonus and wants to deposit to be able to withdraw his winnings. The customer chooses to go for a deposit of $100 with 600 % deposit bonus and 3-times Bingo and 30-times Casino games wagering required option. The customer's account will be reset and credited with $50 Cash Plus $100 Cash plus $600 bonus (600% of $100). Therefore the customer has $150 in Cash and $600 in bonus. The customer needs to wager $700 ($100 cash + $600 bonus) at lease 3-times on bingo games ($700 X 3=$2,100) and or 30-times on casino games ($700 X 30 =$21,000) to be eligible for withdrawals. In case the customer has won chat BBs before making a withdrawal request the chat BBs are supposed to be wagered too, 3-times or 30-times depending on the games played.
** Non-Cashable Bonuses (NCB): In exceptional cases, we offer NCB to our loyal customers. They are requested to re-set there Bingo account by contacting Live Help or exhaust the entire NCB amount before making deposit.
***Customers playing with NCB cannot win or claim chat BBS.
Approval Of Withdrawals
- All withdrawal requests must first be reviewed and approved by the casino before being sent for payment.
- All withdrawal requests will be reviewed and approved, or denied, within 7 to 10 business days of your request.
- Your payment will be made within 10 to 14 business days after approval.
Your privacy is important to us. You may choose to unsubscribe from marketing communications, including email, text messages or phone calls at any time. Please note that you will still receive all transactional messages related to your account even if you unsubscribe from marketing communications.
Third Party Communications
The casino does not have control over third party marketing communications, including but not limited to, affiliate programs, marketing agencies, promotional agencies, etc. If you feel that you are the victim of spam activities conducted by a third party that is promoting or advertising the casino's product, please contact us. We will make every effort to contact the relevant third party and have your details removed from their database in order to stop any future communications from being sent to you. Please note that casino cannot promise any definitive resolution in respect of such requests to third parties.
Registration and Participation Policy
- Customers must be at least 21 years of age or older to play at Bingo Knights.
- Customers that use false or misleading personal information during registration will have their accounts closed and their earnings will be forfeited.
- Customers are allowed to only have one account per household, shared computer, physical address and/ or internet connection. If you wish to open multiple accounts, please send a mail to [email protected] It is mandatory to request this special permission in writing in order to add any additional accounts.
- In case of a system malfunction, Bingo Knights will refund all of the bets placed on the game. In which case Bingo Knights will be under no obligation to pay customers who take advantage of these occurrences and an alternative award may be determined on a case by case basis.
- The customer has full responsibility to ensure that he/she reads, understands and complies fully with all of the site's rules and any national and international laws and regulations applicable to the customer.
- The management team reserves the right to terminate any customer at any time without notice if the customer is found to be violating any of the site's rules. Consequently, the customer's account will be closed and all earnings will be forfeited.
- The management team reserves the right to edit the site Rules without prior notice to the customers. We recommend that customers visit the rules page on a regular basis.
- The purchase of all cards is final. It is the customer's responsibility to keep their User Name and Passwords secure at all times, ensuring the prevention of any unauthorized use of the same. Therefore he/she accepts full responsibility for any damages which may be caused by the misuse of the customer's account. In case of any dispute, the management team's decision will be final.
- The management reserves the right to disqualify certain countries or individual players from promotional offers. Promotional offers via email, telephone or mail are extended only to the player whom the correspondence is addressed.