Bingo Game Rules
Online Casino Rules
Online Casino Rules
- You must be at least 21 years old to use this service. You may only participate in any gambling events if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction from where you are connecting. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances.
- During the download of the casino software, the sign up process or during the registration to any promotion, the information provided by the customer will be kept in the strictest confidentiality. However, the customer may receive intermittent notices from Bingo Knights and/or its partners. The customer may request to unsubscribe at any time.
- The customer has full responsibility to pay for any applicable taxes or deductions on any earnings that he/she may obtain from the casino.
- In regards to game results, customers agree to accept all of the outcomes as received in the client application from the Bingo Knights' game server. Furthermore, the customer thoroughly accepts and agrees that the Bingo Knights' random number generator software will determine the results of the games.
- All costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) the customer's entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) the customer's use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) the customer's entry, use, or reuse of the Bingo Knights' server, (iv) the customer's participation in the Game, or, (v) the customer's acceptance of any prize. the customer hereby agrees to hold Bingo Knights, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of his/her participation in the services of Bingo Knights.
- Depending on the customer's country of residence, restrictions apply to playing at the casino, the use of bonuses, and redemption of free chips and/or deposits via credit card. Bingo Knights reserves the right to lift these restrictions on an individual basis. Carefully review the restrictions that may apply.
- Before a cashing-out, (i.e., withdrawal of earnings) the customer must provide a photo ID and proof of address for the purpose of verification. The Casino reserves the right to request additional information in order to validate accounts.
- Bingo-Knights.com maintains and contributes to a shared database of customers of skill levels which are above average. If a customer has been identified as such a player (an "Advanced", "Expert", "Master" or "Skilled" player) at any of the following casinos: 123 Bingo Online, 123 Slots Online, Bingo Flash, Bingo Knights, Break The Bank Bingo, Club Player, Cool Cat, Dreams Casino, Melina Bingo, Palace of Chance, Prism Casino, Ruby Slots, Slots of Vegas, The Virtual Casino, Vegas Strip Casino, and/or Wild Vegas; they will not be eligible to receive any bonuses at Bingo-Knights.com. Such accounts will become cash-only accounts. For accounts identified as such, any winnings will become null and void, the account balance will be zeroed and the deposit returned to the account balance. Any no-deposit bonus claimed will not be re-credited to the account.
- If a customer chooses to deposit into his/her account using a credit card, please note that the Casino requires an authorization form along with a front copy of the credit card.
- Some of our processors pre-approve transactions and then process the transactions in a batch process later. If your transaction happens to be declined at that time of it being processed, and if there are earnings generated from your pre-approved deposit, winnings from that transaction will be annulled.
- In regards to the customer's legal right to play in the Casino, neither the Casino nor any of the Casino's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers offer any representation of warranty, whether implicit or explicit. Furthermore, neither the Casino nor any of the above mentioned parties claim or been seen to claim authorization to make any such representations or warranties.
- Bingo Knights encourages responsible gambling; therefore, customers may request at any time to be excluded from our software.
- If you are any of the following, please note that you are not eligible to use the services provided by the Casino: employees of the company, affiliates, or any agency working with the company, and their immediate families.
- The Casino reserves the right to close any account at any time if the Casino determines that the customer has committed fraudulent or promotion abuse activity.
- The Casino reserves the right to add or terminate any games or services within the Casino without giving any prior notice to its customers.
- The customer has full responsibility to ensure that his/her account number and password are kept secure and private. The customer hereby agrees to safeguard that no other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, will use his/her account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Web site, accept any Prize, or participate in the Games. Furthermore, the customer is solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may occur on his/her account.
- The Casino reserves the right to process any withdrawals from Casino accounts via the method(s) used to fund the account wherever possible; in the event of a withdrawal delay the Casino will look for the best available method in order to process the withdrawal.
- In case of a dispute, all decisions made by the Casino are final. Should a customer wish to submit a complaint, they may use the Central Dispute System (CDS). CDS is a 3rd party dispute system established by RTG to settle players' disputes.
- In the event that the Casino considers a customer to be a professional, the Casino reserves the right to block the account from using our promotions. Furthermore, the Casino reserves the right to terminate any and all winnings and return the deposit to the customer.
- The customer agrees that the Casino or a payment processing company on the Casino's behalf will handle all requests ("Payment Processor"). The customer further agrees that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have a reason to believe or any suspicion that the customer may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity.
- Due to 3rd party processing limitations or policies, the withdrawal amount paid or processed to a customer may vary on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Due to limitations enforced by third party payment processors, in some cases, your withdrawal may be split in to multiple payments, each with a separate approval time.
- The customer further agrees not to dispute any charges or deposits made into the Casino, make any charge-backs, cancel, renounce or otherwise reverse any of his/her due payments. In the case of such an event, the customer hereby agrees to refund and compensate the Casino for such unpaid payments, including any expenses incurred by the Casino in the process of collecting said payment.
- The Casino reserves the right to require that a customer must provide further documentation in case that the Casino is not able to verify the customer's documentation and identity to fully complete the verification process.
- The Casino reserves the right to refuse or withhold a bonus or earnings in case that the funds are cancelled or denied by any payment service.
- The Casino reserves the right to eliminate earnings if any of the following events occur:
- If the customer has more than one active account at the Casino (unless given prior approval by the management team);
- A mismatch between the name on the customer's Casino account and the name on the credit card(s) used to deposit to the account;
- If the same payment method is being used by different people (e.g. - Two players using the same payment company account);
- Incorrect or false registration information;
- If the customer has allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) another individual to use their own Casino account;
- If a customer is found by the Casino to be using a professional gambling and/or betting pattern (i.e. Using even bet pattern whilst betting on Roulette games)
- If the customer has deliberately "charged back" (disputed charges for) any of the monies deposited into their Casino account or any of our sister casinos;
- If a customer is found by the Casino to be cheating or that the customer has employed a system (i.e. machines, computers, software or any other form of automation) - customers will be reimbursed all of their deposits and their accounts will be permanently closed.
- Any earnings that were earned as a result of either system malfunction or game error, will be annulled.
Back to Top
- Unless otherwise specified by Bingo Knights; all promotional bonuses are NON CASHABLE. Bonus money serves to enhance play and help to generate earnings but can't be withdrawn as part of the earnings. The bonus will not be returned to the account but deducted from earnings by the Casino. When cashing out, all bonus money will be removed from the total amount of monies won.
- In order to claim a bonus, the customer must redeem it before placing any bets with his/her deposit. If the bonus does not redeem for any reason, it is the customer's responsibility to contact Customer Support for assistance in exchanging this bonus. Once the customer begins wagering the deposit, he/she forfeits their right to any promotion on that deposit.
- Players cannot redeem additional coupons or promotional offers if they have a balance or pending cash-out, unless approved by management. Promotional offers or coupons cannot be combined. If at any time this should occur, winnings will be annulled.
- If a customer uses a promotional offer or coupon that he/she is not entitled to use, any and all earnings generated from that promotion are forfeited and the original deposit is returned to the customer.
- Unless otherwise specified, playing on the following restricted games while on a bonus will void any and all winnings generated: Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pontoon 21, War, Sic Bo and Pai Gow Poker
- If a promotion or a free bonus is open for use on different games, the highest wagering requirement (out of all the games that were played), will be applied in order to meet the wagering requirements before cashing out.
- The customers who make deposits with their Neteller or Moneybookers accounts, will not be entitled to claim deposit bonuses at the casino.
- Playthrough Requirements: the wagering requirement is determined by the deposit amount plus the amount of the promotional bonus redeemed.
- For example, if a customer deposits $100.00 and redeems a 100% bonus that requires 15X playthrough, he/she must wager the amount of their deposit ($100.00) plus the amount of their bonus ($100.00) 15X before cashing out. This means that the customer must wager $200.00 X 15 = $3,000.00 before requesting a withdrawal from their account.
- Maximum Withdrawal:The maximum withdrawal amount is determined solely by the amount of the deposit.
- If a customer has chosen to use a bonus or promotion, it is the complete responsibility of the customer to confirm that any applicable Playthrough requirements are met by contacting Customer Support before requesting a withdrawal. If the customer does not meet the Playthrough requirements, the withdrawal request will be denied.
- When a customer wishes to cash-out, the bonus money will be removed from the total withdrawal amount (i.e. - should a customer redeem a $500 bonus and withdraw $1500, he/she will receive $1000.)
- If a customer has a pending withdrawal request, he/she can't redeem or request free chips, comp points or cash-backs. During this period of time a customer can't accumulate promotions nor request them after the withdrawal request is approved.
- Bingo Knights reserves the right to modify or cancel a promotional offer at any time without giving customers previous notice.
- A canceled withdrawal will not count towards any type of bonus unless management approves the payout and re-deposits it into the customer's account and with the customer's consent. Comp points can't be collected on a cancelled withdrawal that has been re-deposited into a customer's account.
- If a customer exceeds the maximum cash out on a coupon, these monies will be removed whether or not the withdrawal has been processed. This excess money may not be used in combination with another promotional offer or in order to build up free comp points.
- Promotions are listed in Eastern Standard Time (North America), UTC-5 hours. Please take this in to account when claiming your bonuses.
Back to Top
No Deposit Bonuses (Free Chip, Free Spins, Free Roll Slot Tournaments) and "No Play No Max" Bonus Rules
- Customers from certain countries can't cash out from free chip offers if they have not previously deposited. These customers may par-take of free chips for entertainment purposes only. Please view the complete list here to make see whether your country is listed.
- Welcome bonuses are limited to one promotion per customer, per family, per computer, per address, unless the Casino management team specifically gives a different prior agreement.
- Customers can't consecutively redeem multiple no-deposit bonuses. Free chip offers are only meant for our regular loyal customers and unless otherwise stated, in order to cash out a free chip offer, customers should have an active depositing account. If a customer redeems one no-deposit bonus and then he/she subsequently is offered another one, the customer must make a real money deposit into her/his account in order for him/her to be eligible to redeem the second no-deposit bonus.
- The Casino management team reserves the right to cancel or refuse any promotional offer at any time.
- If a customer redeems a no-deposit promotional offer that he/she is not entitled to, any earnings generated from that promotion will be voided.
- Due to smaller amounts and processing fees, any initial withdrawal request resulting from earnings generated from a no-deposit bonus, will only be paid via online electronic payment methods i.e. the following withdrawal methods: Neteller and Moneybookers.
- Customers are entitled to only one free chip in between deposits; earnings resulting from multiple free chips will be annulled. For example, if a customer redeems two free chips in a row, he/she will not be able to withdraw any earnings generated by playing with that chip.
- The maximum cash out for all no-deposit bonuses will not exceed 1 times the amount value of the bonus redeemed, unless otherwise stated. All free chips valued at or below $100 will come with a cash-out limit of no more than, nor less than, $100.
- The minimum wagering requirements for all no-deposit bonuses are 30 times the bonus value for: Slots, Keno, Bonus Bingo and Scratch Cards. The minimum wagering requirements for all no-deposit bonuses are 60 times the bonus value for: All other allowed games (excluding the restricted games as listed above).
- The customer's account balance must be $5.00 or less in order to claim any promotion other than a deposit bonus
- Customers must claim promotions immediately after he/she has lost their balance; CashBack and insurance promotions may not be accumulated.
- If customers play any games different than the allowed games as indicated on the coupon, winnings will be annulled.
- If a customer wins an amount that's higher than the max cash-out amount, the excess funds will be removed upon withdrawal. No additional amount will be paid.
- Customers from the United Kingdom, Greece, Poland, Sweden, Australia, Germany and Denmark redeeming bonuses, will have a 120x wagering requirement on all Blackjack games.
- If a customer's withdrawals are lower than the amount of their lifetime deposits, they will be entitled to use our "No Play No Max" promotion.
- Blackjack (all types), Roulette (all types), Pai Gow Poker, War, Baccarat, Craps & VP (all types) are restricted from "No Play No Max" coupon play; any and all winnings generated off a "no play no max" coupon while playing the above games will be annulled.
- The following games do not count towards completing any wagering requirement: Roulette (all types), Pai Gow Poker, War, Sic Bo, Pontoon 21. Baccarat and Craps.
- Unless otherwise stated, No Play/ No Max bonuses may only be used to play Slots, Keno, Bonus Bingo and Scratch Card games. All other casino games are prohibited and restricted. Playing a prohibited or restricted game while using a No Play No Max bonus will void any earnings generated as a result from the use of a No Play No Max bonus. These terms are valid and applicable even after the Playthrough requirement has been met.
- If a customer has used a No Play No Max bonus and has completed the Playthrough requirement but proceeds to play a restricted or prohibited game, their earnings will be annulled. The rules of the bonus will continue to apply even after the Playthrough requirement has been fulfilled.
Back to Top
Cash Back / Insurance
- Cashback is intended to give players a second chance if they don't have any luck with their deposit. A player's deposit will not be eligible for cashback if that deposit resulted in a withdrawal.
- Cashback and/or Insurance bonuses may be requested only if the customer's account balance is $5.00, or less, there are no pending withdrawals from the account, and there are no pending pre-purchased bingo cards.
- Insurance bonuses may not be accumulated unless otherwise stated by Casino management.
- If a bonus promotion offers insurance; the bonus must be used before making another deposit. The customer can't accumulate the insurance on any given promotion.
- All bonus promotions that include insurance ('cash-backs') have a 1x max cash-out based on the original deposit amount. Furthermore, the following wagering requirements apply: 30X on Slots, Keno, Bonus Bingo and Scratch Cards, and 60X on all other allowed games (with the exception of the above listed restricted games).
- Depending on the customer's status, the Monthly Insurance Bonus includes special regulations. At the same time, the maximum cash-out for regular customers is the amount of the insurance itself.
- The amount of the applied Monthly Insurance amount will be applied based on real deposits only. Re-deposits do NOT count.
- CashBack credits are subject to wager requirements and withdrawal limits; therefore, they may not be used to enter Tournaments at the Casino.
- When playing with free chips or previously accumulated comp points, the customer may not accumulate new Comp Points.
- The minimum Comp Points allowed to be redeemed is 10.
- In order to be eligible for Comp Points, the customer's account must have a current balance of zero and no pending withdrawal requests.
- The value of Comp Points is as follows: 1 Comp Point = $1.00.
- With the exception of the above listed restricted games, the wagering requirement on all comp points is as follows: 30X on Slots, Keno, Bonus Bingo and Scratch Cards and 60X on all other allowed games.
- Unless otherwise stated by the casino management, Comp Points have a 1x max cashout limit.
Important Information About Check Payments
- When a customer receives a payment by check, she/he must deposit the check to a financial institution within 30 days of issue. Any delay could result in the check no longer being valid. If this happens, the company is not responsible and a reissue of the check payment will not be made.
- Checks must be deposited in the customer's bank account and not cashed.
- Checks may not be endorsed to a third party.
- Under no circumstances should a customer mention that the checks are related to online gaming.
- If any of the above conditions regarding checks are not met, the company will not be held liable; check payments will not be reissued.
Back to Top