Bingo Game Rules
Please be aware that the customer has sole responsibility for visiting the sections of our Rules and Terms of Conditions. This will enable you to be aware of any changes to the Bingo or Casino policies. Bingo Knights has the right to change the Rules and Terms and Conditions when needed; without giving previous notification to its customers. If the customer wishes to continue using our Bingo/Casino software after a change has been made, it will mean that the customer accepts these changes.
- The customers who wish to be eligible to use our Bingo software and services, have to be older than 21 or the legal minimal age for gambling in their state or place of residence.
- Accounts from customers who at registration insert fake or misleading content, will be closed and earnings will be forfeited.
- When creating an account, Bingo Knights requires customers to enter full and precise information. If there’s a mistake in the information provided, especially if it interrupts the communication between the customer and the company, the Casino has the right to close the customer’s account and/or cancel any and all earnings.
- When creating an account or during the registration to any of our promotions, the information provided by our customers will be kept in c omplete confidentiality. The customer may receive various notices from Bingo Knights and/or its partners. The customer has the right to unsubscribe when he/she wishes to do so.
- The customer is responsible to pay any mandatory taxes or deductions from his/her earnings at Bingo Knights.
- The customer agrees to accept all of the outcomes from the game results as received in the Client’s application from the Casino game server. The Casino’s random number generator software determines the outcome of the game and the customer thoroughly accepts and agrees to this system.
- Relating to all of the costs, expenses, liabilities and damages that may arise as a result of: (i) the customer’s entry, use or reuse of the website, (ii) the customer’s use of any materials at the website, (iii) the customer’s entry, use or reuse of the Bingo Knight’s server, (iv) the customer’s participation in the Game, or (v) the customer’s acceptance of any prize. The customer hereby agrees to hold the company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of his/her participation in Bingo Knights services.
- Customers from the following countries are forbidden to play for real money or to take advantage on any free chip offer. We apologize to these customers for any inconvenience.
The countries are: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belarussia, Bosnia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Herzegovina, Hungary, Turkey, Indonesia, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, India, Israel, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Poland and Yugoslavia.
- If our system breaks down, a full refund of all bets placed in the game will be done. Bingo Knights will be under no obligation to pay players who take advantage of these casualties and a substitute price may be determined on an individual basis.
- The acquisition of all cards is final. All customers are responsible to safeguard their username and passwords, which will ensure unauthorized use of the same. Customers accept liability for any damages that may result from the misuse of the customer’s account. In case of a disagreement, the Bingo Knights management team’s decision will be final.
- Customers are responsible to read, understand and comply with all the rules posted on the site. They are also responsible to obey any national and international regulations applicable to the customer’s place of residence.
- Bingo-Knights.com maintains and contributes to a shared database of customers of skill levels which are above average. If a customer has been identified as such a player (an "Advanced", "Expert", "Master" or "Skilled" player) at any of the following casinos: 123 Bingo Online, 123 Slots Online, Bingo Flash, Bingo Knights, Break The Bank Bingo, Club Player, Cool Cat, Dreams Casino, Melina Bingo, Palace of Chance, Prism Casino, Ruby Slots, Slots of Vegas, The Virtual Casino, Vegas Strip Casino, and/or Wild Vegas; they will not be eligible to receive any bonuses at Bingo-Knights.com. Such accounts will become cash-only accounts. For accounts identified as such, any winnings will become null and void, the account balance will be zeroed and the deposit returned to the account balance. Any no-deposit bonus claimed will not be re-credited to the account.
Deposit Bonus and Wagering Requirements:
Bingo Knights bases all of its deposit bonuses on promotions. Customer’s bonus amount will be credited to their account immediately. Bonuses and compensations can only be used on Bingo, Keno and Slot games. Respecting Fair Gaming, customers are expected to fulfill the wagering requirements. This requirement is in the interest of fair play considering that any wager at Bingo Knights site can return a sizeable winning.
Deposit Bonus Play Through Requirement:
You must wager at least (1) one time your last deposit amount for the bonus to automatically kick into your available balance.
Withdrawal Play Through Requirement: which is wagering the sum of deposit amount, respective deposit bonus and Chat BBs a total of (3) three times for Bingo Games and thirty (30) times for casino games unless exclusively specified in the promotions.
* Customers can withdraw earnings coming from Free Sign-up Bonus limited to a maximum of $50. Customers accounts will be credited with $50 cash (wagering not applicable on this $50 credit) along with the initial deposit amount and applicable bonus opted by the customer. The customer has to meet the wagering requirement if applicable for the deposit amount and all associated bonuses including Chat BBs taken by the customer from the time of the deposit and before making a withdrawal request.
Example1: A customer “x” wins $100 from our free signup-bonus and desires to deposit to be able to withdraw his earnings. Customer chooses to go for a straight deposit (zero % deposit bonus and no-wagering required option) of $100. Customer’s account will be reset and credited with $50 Cash Plus $100 Cash plus $00.00 bonus. Therefore the customer has $150 in Cash and can withdraw all $150 if he wishes or can play on to win more and withdraw.
Example2: A Customer “x” wins $100 from our free sign up bonus and wishes to deposit to be able to withdraw his winnings. The customer decides to go for a deposit of $100 with 600 % deposit bonus and 3-times Bingo and 30-times Casino games wagering required option. The customer’s account will be reset and credited with $50 Cash Plus $100 Cash plus $600 bonus (600% of $100). Therefore, the customer has $150 in Cash and $600 in bonus. The customer needs to wager $700 ($100 cash + $600 bonus) at lease 3-times on bingo games ($700 X 3=$2,100) and or 30-times on casino games ($700 X 30 =$21,000) to be eligible for withdrawals. In case the customer has won chat BBs before making a withdrawal request the chat BBs are supposed to be wagered too, 3-times or 30-times depending on the games played.
** Non-Cash-able Bonuses (NCB): In exceptional cases we offer NCB to our loyal Customers. Customers are requested to re-set their Bingo account by contacting Live Help or exhaust the entire NCB amount before making deposit.
***Customers playing with NCB cannot win or claim chat BBS.
The minimum withdrawal request from Bingo to the Wallet or Casino to the Wallet or from the wallet to the customer can be of $100. ALL withdrawal requests below $100 will be rejected. The maximum withdrawal limit on bingo and casino game earnings is $1,250 per week.
Chat BBs Rules:
Qualifications for the chat game BBs players
- Players can win up to 300% of their last deposits in chat BBs.
- Players should have made at least one deposit in the last 10 days.
- Players should be in the chat room playing at least 2 cards per game.
- Players should have no pending withdrawals.
- All promotional bonuses offered by Bingo Knights are NON CASHABLE, unless previously specified. Bonus money enhances play and helps to generate earnings, but they can’t be withdrawn as part of the earnings. The bonus will not be returned to the account. It will be deducted from earnings by the Casino. When cashing out, all of the bonus money will be removed from the total amount of monies won.
- When a customer wishes to request a bonus, he/she must exchange it before placing any bets with his/her deposit. If the bonus does not redeem for any reason, it is the customer's responsibility to contact Customer Support for help with exchanging the bonus. Once the customer begins wagering the deposit, he/she loses their right to any promotion on that deposit.
- Customers can’t exchange additional coupons or promotional offers if they have a negative balance or a pending cash-out, UNLESS approved by management. Promotional offers or coupons can’t be combined. If at any time this should occur, earnings will be annulled.
- If a customer uses a promotional offer or coupon that he/she is not authorized to use, all of the earnings made from that promotion, will be annulled and the original deposit is returned to the customer.
- If a promotion or a free bonus is open for use in different games, the highest wagering requirement (out of all the games that were played), will be applied in order to meet the wagering requirements before cashing out.
- Playthrough Requirements: the wagering requirement is determined by the deposit amount plus the amount of the promotional bonus redeemed.
- For example, if a customer deposits $100.00 and redeem a 100% bonus that requires 15X playthrough, he/she must wager the amount of their deposit ($100.00) plus the amount of their bonus ($100.00) 15X before cashing out. This means that the Player must wager $200.00 X 15 = $3,000.00 before requesting a withdrawal from their account.
- Maximum Withdrawal: The maximum withdrawal amount is determined entirely by the amount of the deposit.
- When a customer chooses to use a bonus or promotion, it is his/her responsibility to ensure that any applicable Playthrough requirements are met by contacting Customer Support before requesting a withdrawal. If the customer does not meet the Playthrough requirements, the withdrawal request will be denied.
- When a customer desires to cash out, the bonus money will be removed from the total withdrawal amount (i.e. - should a customer redeem a $500 bonus and withdraw $1500, he/she will receive $1000.)
- If a customer has a pending withdrawal request, he/she may not redeem or request free chips, comp points or cash-backs. During this period of time, a customer can’t accumulate those promotions nor request them after the withdrawal request is approved.
- Bingo Knights reserves the right to modify or cancel a promotional offers at any time without giving customers prior notice.
- If a withdrawal is cancelled, it will not count towards any type of bonus unless the Bingo Knights management team approves the payout and re-deposits it into the customer's account with the customer’s consent. Comp points can’t be collected on a cancelled withdrawal that has been re-deposited into a customer's account.
- If a customer exceeds the maximum cash out on a coupon, these monies will be removed whether or not the withdrawal has been processed. This excess money can’t be used in combination with another promotional offer or in order to build up free comp points.
- Promotions are listed in Eastern Standard Time (North America), UTC-5 hours. Please take this in to account when claiming your bonuses.
Processing Fees and Limitations
All withdrawals may incur a processing fee of up to $40, depending on the payment processor and/or withdrawal amount.
Due to 3rd party processing limitations or policies, the withdrawal amount paid or processed to a player may vary on a weekly or monthly basis.
Due to limitations enforced by third party payment processors, in some cases,your withdrawal may be split in to multiple payments, each with a separate approval time.
Important Information About Check Payments
When you receive a payment by check, you must deposit said check to a financial institution within 30 days of issue. Any delay could result in the check no longer being valid. In this event the company is not responsible and a reissue of the check payment will not be made.
Checks must be deposited to your bank account and not cashed.
Checks may not be endorsed to a third party.
Under no circumstances should you mention that the checks are related to online gaming.
If any of the above conditions regarding checks are not met, the company will not be held liable; check payments will not be reissued.
Important Information About Withdrawal Approvals
All withdrawal requests must first be reviewed and approved by the casino before being sent for payment. The casino offers Express and Standard Approval for withdrawals.
Express Approval: Players who do not use any match bonus, or who use a match bonuses valued at 100% or less (as their last bonus before requesting a withdrawal) will qualify for Express Approval. Express Approval means that a withdrawal request will be reviewed, approved, or denied within 48 hours of the request being made. If the last bonus used before requesting a withdrawal is greater than 100%, Standard Approval rules will apply.
Standard Approval: All Standard withdrawal requests will be reviewed and approved, or denied, within 4 to 7 business days of your request. Your payment will be made within 10 to 14 business days after approval, Express or Standard.