Have fun with Deuce Wild Video Poker Game
Did you know that every fifth playing hand will discard cards while playing a game of Deuce Wild? Deuces Wild video poker is a Casino game and one of the most popular version of video poker.
How to Play Deuce Wild?
A hot tip to win a game of Deuce Wild would be to never, ever discard a deuce. You will have to identify from # 5, 10, 25, 50, or 100 hands simultaneously. After the hands being selected you will choose the coin values ranging between 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.25, and 0.50.
- BET LEVEL – Navigate your cursor (+ and -) that set bets between 1 to 5 coins (depending upon coin value).
- DEAL – Click here to for dealing the first hand (a winning card will be automatically held).
- MAX BET – Click here in order to play a maximum bet of 5 credits out the first 5 cards.
- HELD – This text will come on the screen over cards you've identified (choose cards you wish to HOLD)
- Double Up – Press this button, it will leave your previous winning as a bet.
- DRAW – Total wins is normally determined by the final hand and will be listed in the WIN display on the LHS (Left Hand Side).
Tips and Steps
There are just four deuces - the 2s in a pack of 52 are the Joker Card and also known as wild cards. The obvious question is how to hit a jackpot here? If you get a FOUR deuce symbol, you instantly receive a sign of a Royal Flush (Jackpot) on-screen. This translates a total payoff of 4,000 coins on a full-pay machine.
Bingo Knights Offers
- $25 free money on sign up
- 500% bonus on first deposit
- Up to $2,000 in bonuses
- Jackpot of 4,000 coins
- PLAY over a Dozen Video Poker Games
Important Points to Be Noted While Playing Deuce Wild
- Sound Effect. Game sounds can or turned off or on.
- Fast play. Plug it ON if you want to utilize this feature.
- Session – Gaming sessions ends automatically if it is inactive
- Internet Goof-Up – In a situation where there is a malfunction or web has disconnected all affected bets are not only refunded they are considered null and void as well.